- Make visually appealing user interfaces
- Lead the creation of inspiring, uncluttered and stylish graphics for our website, apps, marketing emails and offline marketing materials
- Collaborate closely with developers to build and optimize digital user interfaces
- Highly proficient in Computer Graphics Editors
- Experienced in CSS, HTML and respective frameworks
- You have a few years experience working as a designer with start-ups, digital agencies, or larger businesses
- You can generate design ideas and translate them into rough mock-ups quickly to help the team choose a suitable graphic style
- Make and Tweak web applications running on AppEngine
- Collaborate with Front end designers
- Connect Apps using APIs
- Python Coder, Experience using Web Frameworks
- Experienced in SQL, DBMS
- Experienced in Linux based environments.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Front end design experience is a plus
- Networking knowledge a plus
- Design and develop highly scalable and efficient software solutions
- Develop APIs to connect Google App Engine applications to ERP and eCommerce Marketplaces such as Amazon,eBay, NewEgg, Lazada, etc and ecommerce storefronts
- Backend database configuration, performance tuning, optimization
- Create server-side business logic such as search algorithms, ratings, reviews, collections, etc.
- Monitor and, in the event of failure, diagnose and restore web application services
- Encourage and promote innovation, development best practices, and solid lifecycle processes
- Participate in tooling, library, and framework research and discussion
- 2+ years of experience in Python.Google App engine knowledge is good to have not mandatory.
- Hands on experience on Webapp/Django/Jinja2 framework.
- Have good experience on web services (Restful / SOAP)
- Have experience on data migration and replication from Google App Engine to other cloud hosting environments.
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining unit, integration, or API tests
- Working knowledge of non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Experience in Mobile Development
- Familiarity with common commercial software development best practices.
- A test-driven development mentality.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, documentation skills, attention to detail and strong creative problem solving skills.
- Flexibility, patience, and ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving organization
- Self-starter, team player, and amazing problem solver
- Be ready to work on the cutting edge technologies.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Server-side languages such as Java, Python or PHP.
- Advanced front-end development skills (jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, etc)
- Mobile or responsive development strategies
- Exposure to Google Compute Engine, Amazon Web Services are Added Advantage.
- Prior development experience in ecommerce portal using Magento is a plus
- Prior experience in B2B / Enterprise applications is a plus
- Manage Cloud PBX
- Configure endpoints
- Support customers remotely
- Experience in VoIP
- Experience in Networking and Systems Administration
- Experience in Google Computer Engine, AWS (EC2)
- Proficient in Linux, and basic scripting
- snom, Vodia experience a plus
- Opensource PBX hands-on is a plus